Before getting started with Email Marketing for the first time, you should know that it is easier said than done. With so many different ways to promote your business nowadays, it can be difficult to identify which ones work and are worth putting time and money into.
On the other hand, the benefits of Email Marketing can’t be tossed aside:
- Almost ⅓ of customers prefer to receive email from brands over any other channel
- 66% consumers have made a purchase as a result of viewing a brand email
- Email Marketing delivers a return of 4,300 percent, which means that for every dollar you spend on email, you can earn $43!
According to Justin Rondeau “If you don’t have a solid email marketing strategy, then you hate money.”
And here’s how email can help your business:
- Turning site visitors into customers
Small business owners and entrepreneurs put enormous efforts in attracting visitors through websites. But it is even harder to convert all your visitors into converters. Here’s when Email Marketing can help: simply add a signup form to your website or blog’s homepage and capture the email addresses from your visitors.
- Growing your audience… even if you don’t have a live website.
Email Marketing can still help you stay connected with your audience. If you own a brick-and-mortar store or frequently participate in life events, you can leverage these in-person opportunities to grow your list. A signup form app in your mobile device, or on a piece of paper will be very handy to reach out your contacts later on.
- Raising your brand awareness.
Email can be a great piece of shareable content, if you make it right. A valuable content with a clear call to action button, telling your recipients to forward your email, can help you increase shareability and get your brand in front of new audiences.