We are searching for a Sales Development Representative, who will be primarily responsible for attracting new business clients.
- Actively connecting with the leads (phone calls, emails, social networks, events, etc.);
- Inbound lead qualification and setting up sales qualified appointments;
- Keeping CRM up-to-date;
- Conduct market research (analyse competitors, efficiency of sales strategies, etc.);
- Liaising with other departments within the company.
- Higher level education;
- Prior experience in B2B sales desired;
- Fluency in English;
- Good command of other European languages would be an advantage;
- High-level conversational skills,
- Highly motivated with a drive to succeed and a passion for sales;
- Target driven and money motivated individual.
You’ll be part of our Team, helping to build a successful Omni-channel Marketing SaaS for our customers. We don’t approach marketing in a traditional way; instead we strive to build up trust in our brand and products through awesome content, thought-out leadership, and demonstration of industry best practices. By carefully balancing performance with what feels right for our customers and brand, we’ve managed to be bootstrapped, profitable, and In-demand for over 4 years.
- Opportunity to play an important role in a fast growing Bootstrap Startup;
- Substantial responsibility from the early beginning;
- Opportunity to work from home and full flexibility. Plan your time yourself;
- Competitive salary based on your experience and linked to performance;
- 24 days of paid vacation.
Send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org