In this article, you will learn how to activate your account and start to use the SmartSender platform.
* IMPORTANT: By using SmartSender or signing up for an account, you’re agreeing to SmartSender’s Terms and Anti-Spam Policy.
After signing up with SmartSender, all accounts run in test mode and have a limit of up to 50 messages to all channels.
To remove the restrictions, you need to go through some steps of setting up an account.
The SmartSender checklist will help you to go through all the installation steps.
Before we review your account, we recommend that you complete this Form, so we can get to know you better.
Step 1: Personal data
- Tell us a bit about your project – help us get to know you better.
- Website – URL- of your company, organization or personal website.
- How many emails do you plan to send each month?
- If you send more than one million letters? Сontact us
- Phone number
- All the fields are required to be filled in and after that click the button “Save change”.
Step 2: Plans
- Select the Plan that suits your business needs, based on your monthly email volume, the number of contacts required for technical support.
- To get acquainted with the detailed description of the plans, please follow the link “Pricing Plan Comparison Chart”.
- Select the plan by clicking the button “Select Plan”.
Step 3: Add a Payment method
- If you want to use a monthly or annual plan, we require that the payment method be saved in your account.
If you need more information on setting up any of these steps, you can follow the instructions.
- Type in your Credit Card details
IMPORTANT:Please, make sure the Credit Card is valid and has enough balance for the payment.
- Fill in the “Billing Address” form
Step 4: Sending Domain Setup
- You need to go through the verification procedure before you can send it via SmartSender. The verification confirms that your email address is located in the domain to which you have access.
- Add your domain to the SmartSender admin panel
- Setup domain name DNS
- If you have a problem adding code to the website, you can mail the records to your developer
Step 5: Request account verification
- After you complete the above-mentioned steps the approval request button will be activated.
- Check the confirmation statement Send the request.
- Click the button “Request Approval”
- Your card will be charged according to the selected plan upon account confirmation
- * IMPORTANT: After your account is approved, the restrictions will be removed and the selected plan will be activated.
Please note, that your domain will start running in the warm up mode.
Check out the warm up mode details here.