SmartSender is a marketing automation platform that helps you send batch newsletters and promo emails to your audience. We call these messages “Email Campaigns”.
Things to Know before you can create a campaign in SmartSender:
- Navigate to Campaign Management page (Menu -> Outbound -> Email Campaigns)
- Click “Add New Campaign” button
- Type in title of the Campaign. We recommend to give your companies easy and clear names to avoid further difficulties with finding the report.
- Select Email Template to use during the campaign
- Select Email List to target
- Select Segment to target (optional)
- Configure Campaign send time:
- Manual – After saving the campaign there appears a button On\Off to start sending emails whenever you want.
- Now – Start sending emails immediately.
- Schedule – You can schedule the start of your campaign for specific date and time.
- IMPORTANT: Please, keep in mind, that scheduled campaign will be activated according to your account Time Zone
- Check and update username of the From Email (optional). Your client will receive the email from the provided address.
- Check and update From Name of the sender (optional). Sender’s name. Can be the name of your company.
- Set Reply-to Email address (optional)
Set Reply-to addressee Name (optional)
- Click “Save and Preview” button
- After making sure that everything is Okay, click “Send campaign” button
To see the report of any campaign you just need to click the button “Report” in the “ANALYTICS” drop-down menu. The report shows the performance of your campaign and its key metrics.