SmartSender.io is a marketing automation platform that helps you send batch newsletters and promo emails to your audience. We call these messages “Email Campaigns”.
Things to know before you start:
- Navigate to Campaign Management page (Menu -> Outbound -> Email Campaigns).
- Click the “Add New Campaign” button.
- Type in the title of the Campaign. We recommend to give your companies easy and clear names to avoid further difficulties with finding the report.
- Select Email Template to use during the campaign.
- Select Email List to target.
- Select Segment to target (optional).
- Configure Campaign send time:
- Manual – After saving the campaign there appears a button On\Off to start sending emails whenever you want.
- Now – Start sending emails immediately.
- Schedule – You can schedule the start of your campaign for a specific date and time.
IMPORTANT: Please, keep in mind, that scheduled campaign will be activated according to your account Time Zone.
- Check and update the username of the From Email (optional). Your client will receive the email from the provided address.
- Check and update From Name of the sender (optional). Sender’s name. Can be the name of your company.
- Additionally, you can go to the Advanced settings.
- Set Reply-to Email address (optional).
- Set Reply-to addressee Name (optional).
- Add tags (required).
- Click the “Save and Preview” button.
- After making sure that everything is Okay, click the “Send campaign” button.
After creating the Campaign you can manage it by different actions:
- Edit – you can change different fields after saving the Campaign but only if you choose Scheduled or Manual send type.
- Duplicate – you can duplicate an already existing Campaign.
- Manage Tags – you can add or remove your Tags.
- Remove – you can delete your Campaign.
To see the report of any campaign you just need to click the “Report” button in the “ANALYTICS” drop-down menu. The report shows the performance of your campaign and its key metrics.