Our growing company is in need of an experienced and ambitious Content Manager to oversee development, execution and delivery of digital content across all our channels.
- Writing content for various projects;
- Creating and delivering blog posts on a weekly basis;
- Performing keyword research and creation valuable topics from the research;
- Working closely with the marketing team to devise a web content strategy that aligns with the company’s wider goals;
- Searching actively for new content marketing opportunities and follow industry trends.
- Higher level education;
- Prior relevant experience required;
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Fluency in English.
SmartSender is an omni-channel marketing automation platform. We don’t approach marketing the traditional way, instead we strive to build up trust in our brand and products through awesome content, thought leadership, and demonstration of industry best practices. By carefully balancing performance with what feels right for our customers and brand, we’ve managed to be bootstrapped, profitable, and In-demand for almost 3 years.
- Opportunity to play a key role in the success of our inbound and outbound marketing campaigns;
- Opportunity to work from home and full flexibility. Plan your time yourself;
- Work with rapidly growing Bootstrap Startup;
- Base salary of $300;
- 24 days of paid vacation.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to email@example.com.