SmartSender.io is an omnichannel marketing automation platform. We automate customer retention for fast-growing companies. By carefully balancing performance with what feels right for our customers and brand, we’ve managed to be bootstrapped, profitable, and in-demand for almost five years.
We are looking for a prolific and talented Content Marketer to write and produce various types of content regularly and email campaigns to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, leads, and Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs). This role requires a high level of creativity, excellent written communication skills, attention to detail, and project management skills.
What You Will Do:
- Create monthly, quarterly, and annual content plans designed to speak to the entire buyer’s journey across awareness, consideration, and decision making.
- Create multiple content resources each month to drive leads, MQLs, awareness, and other new customers (content examples include templates, webinars, video manuals, eBooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, checklists, etc.)
- Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote offers and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers
- Grow our subscriber/lead database and drive marketing qualified leads by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests
- Collaborate with marketing leaders, digital marketing, product marketing, sales, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing and sales teams, and others will rely on your work every day.
- Create email nurture content to guide buyers to the next step in their journey and to increase engagement
- Serve as an exemplary writer, consistent with our company’s tone and mission. You write a clean, concise, well-polished copy.
- Continuously measure and improve content performance; create reports leveraging Google Analytics, CRM, and social media analytics tools.
- Curious about SaaS customers, customer personas, and the customer’s journey
- A great storyteller
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Business, Communications, Marketing, English, or Journalism equivalent working experience is highly desired.
- Experience producing marketing content and channel-specific knowledge (blog, social media, webinars, whitepapers, infographics, YouTube channel, etc.)
- Experience building audiences either online or offline.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative, and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions
- A data-driven and analytic approach to measuring content success
- Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with SaaS
- Experience with Google Analytics, social media platforms (e.g., YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter), and search engine optimization (SEO) tactics
- We look for team players. Authentic people that strive for excellence and aren’t afraid to be themselves while they do it – because that’s what special teams are made of. If you’re ready to make an impact, take on responsibility, and be a part of our team, then apply to join our team. We promise to help enable and equip you for long-term success, all while being surrounded by good people looking to do amazing work.
- SmartSender.io focuses on recruiting a dynamic, diverse, and inclusive team that represents our customers and more significant communities to create the highest performing team of professionals.
- Opportunity to play an essential role in a fast-growing Bootstrap Startup with innovative product
- Substantial responsibility from the early beginning
- Competitive salary based on your experience and linked to performance
- 24 days of paid vacation
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.