We’re seeking a highly motivated, and intellectually curious Customer Success Manager with B2B SaaS experience to mentor and lead our growing client-facing team.
- Be part of our Customer Success team, ensuring we delight the over dozens of brands using SmartSender.
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
- Develop and oversee onboarding processes of new customers, ensuring a seamless experience from the start.
- Own customer retention and influence growth of customer lifetime value.
- Play customer advocate role within SmartSender’s team.
- Work closely with CS Team in managing escalations, removing roadblocks, and developing individual account plans to mentor, build, and scale the team.
- Collaborate with the product team to improve and develop the product and tools to educate users on how to maximize campaign ROI.
- Collaborate with the content team to create training materials, blog posts, case studies, email campaigns, landing pages and changes to the conversion funnel to optimize the user experience to increase customer acquisition.
- Continually identify and develop new uses for SmartSender that drive adoption and that align to customers’ business needs and strategic goals.
- Own and track KPIs related to overall client engagement, network activity, and customer success.
The ideal background of an Customer Success Manager
- Biz Dev/Account Management/Customer Success experience in a SaaS or email marketing company, with proven success in mentoring and building a team, ideally in a startup or small company environment.
- A high level of intellectual curiosity – you think analytically and see opportunity and growth in learning more about what you do and how it impacts others.
- Experience in creating, managing and improving customer health metrics, as well as managing the associated tools and processes required to track them.
- Proven ability to interact across multiple internal functions (Sales, Engineering, Product Management, Operations & Support) to drive Customer Success objectives.
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal, and proven interpersonal skills.
- Experience in distilling seemingly complex information into clear, concise explanations.
- An entrepreneurial, self-motivated, ambitious, detail-oriented, data-driven and organized mentality.
- A strong work ethic, collaborative attitude and a hunger to learn and teach.
- An ability to thrive in client-facing environments.
You’ll become part our close-knit Customer Success Team, helping to build successful Email Marketing Channel for our customers. We don’t approach marketing the traditional way; instead we strive to build up trust in our brand and products through awesome content, thought leadership, and demonstration of industry best practices. By carefully balancing performance with what feels right for our customers and brand, we’ve managed to be bootstrapped, profitable, and In-demand for almost 2 years.
- Work with rapidly growing Bootstrap Start up full of cool people
- Different projects which will allow to grow as a professional. We hate annoying one-type monkey job.
- Opportunity to work from home and full flexibility. Plan your time yourself
- Competitive salary
- 24 days of vacation (on top of paid holidays)
If this role sounds like your dream come true, send a brief information about you and a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org