There’s an amazing opportunity to join the SmartSender as a DevOps Engineer.
- Liaises with DevOps CoE to ensure that any centralized DevOps tools or practices are followed, and to share information about any decentralized tools or practices that may benefit other teams.
- Implement infrastructure and application source code branching in the Source Code Control (SCM) repositories of the team, e.g. Git.
- Create build and release definitions in the Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipeline stack the team.
- Integrate with automated testing tools to “shift test left” as much as practical, working with Enterprise Test and Release.
- Automate the deployment and rollback of digital artifacts across approved environments, to the extent that such automation is approved for the given application.
- Streamline the accurate collection and display of standard metrics pertaining to all of the above.
- Implement secure audit trails for all of the above so that we can be confident that company policies and procedures have been followed.
- Jenkins, SVN, CI/CD, GIT.
- Experience with automated configuration and deployment systems such as Ansible
- Core Unix & Network Administration across Linux environments
- Monitoring and alerting with tools
- Troubleshooting and full-cycle incident response (mitigation, correction, prevention)
- Managing both physical data centers and IaaS infrastructure
- Scaling through data-driven capacity planning
- Implementation and administration of containers using dockers, Kubernetes and Puppet
- Experience with such cloud services as DigitalOcean and Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with MySQL, ClickHouse, Redis
- Experience securing infrastructure (on-premise and cloud)
The ideal background
- Previous experience as a DevOps in Email Service provider within a similar industry.
- 5+ Years as a DevOps Engineer
- Effective organizational skills to maintain a consistently high standard of operations in a busy environment
You’ll be part of our close-knit R&D team, helping to build successful Marketing Automation platform for our customers. We don’t approach marketing the traditional way; instead we strive to build up high tech products based on highly scalable, fast and reliable infrastructure and demonstration of industry best practices. By carefully balancing performance with what feels right for our customers and brand, we’ve managed to be bootstrapped, profitable, and In-demand for almost 5 years.
- Work with rapidly growing Bootstrap Start up full of cool people
- Different projects which will allow to grow as a professional. We hate annoying one-type monkey job.
- Plan your time yourself
- Competitive salary
- 24 days of vacation (on top of paid holidays)
If this role sounds like your dream come true, send a brief information about you and a copy of your resume to email@example.com