We are looking for an ideal candidate who will lead our marketing activities. As a Head of Marketing, you are responsible to lead the marketing team and suggest them the best marketing techniques for social media and other digital media campaigns, grab the attention of customers and market the product.
- Building out the Marketing team
- Develop marketing plan, strategies, and tactics to lead acquisition, foster customer retention execute business development, provide sales support, and advance brand building, establish an effective customer acquisition funnel
- Execute and oversee the implementation of the marketing plan
- Pick necessary tools and/or outsource tasks
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from idea to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Appropriate work experience is required;
- Experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns;
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools;
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement;
- Outstanding ability to plan and manage budgets;
- Ability to quickly prioritize and assign tasks;
- Excellent leadership and project management skills;
- Fluency in English;
- Good command of other European languages would be an advantage.
SmartSender OÜ is an omnichannel marketing automation platform. We automate customer retention for fast-growing companies. By carefully balancing performance with what feels right for our customers and brand, we’ve managed to be bootstrapped, profitable, and In-demand for almost 4 years.
- Opportunity to play an important role in a fast-growing Bootstrap Startup;
- Substantial responsibility from the early beginning;
- Competitive salary based on your experience and linked to performance;
- 24 days of paid vacation.