We are looking for an experienced Account Executive to shape our sales organization and scale revenue to the next level. The ideal candidate will be responsible for architecting a sales strategy and building out a team of Account Executives and SDRs and mid-market sales.
- Building out the Sales team and its management.
- Developing the sales plan, identifying commercial and business development opportunities in the market.
- Preparation of forecasts and KPI reports for senior management for use in organizational planning, financial forecasting, budgeting, and strategic planning.
- Evangelize the product and personally help close the largest deals
- Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of development
- Participate in the selection of target markets and segments and plan the appropriate methods to go to market.
- Work collaboratively across teams – including developers team, product management team, and marketing
- Be guided by all plans and strategies of business development and achievement of the company’s sales goals.
- Appropriate work experience is required;
- Experience in selling SaaS solutions is required;
- Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others on them;
- Strength in problem-solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask;
- Strong leadership and team-building skills
- Fluency in English;
- Good command of other European languages would be an advantage
SmartSender OÜ is an omnichannel marketing automation platform. We automate customer retention for fast-growing companies. By carefully balancing performance with what feels right for our customers and brand, we’ve managed to be bootstrapped, profitable, and In-demand for almost 3 years.
- Opportunity to play an important role in a fast growing Bootstrap Startup;
- Substantial responsibility from the early beginning;
- Competitive salary based on your experience and linked to performance;
- 24 days of paid vacation.