Stripo is an email design platform that enables you to create beautiful HTML emails of any complexity faster than ever before. You can also build Interactive emails with no coding skills.
After you’ve created a template, you can import it directly into SmartSender so that you can continue working on it using our HTML Editor.
Things to know before you start:
- The API access key provides full access to your project data through the API. Please make sure that only trusted persons have access to it.
- Only paid Stripo accounts can be fully used.
- You can estimate the difference between Stripo plans here and choose the perfect one for you.
- Note, free plans have limitations, you will not be able to have the preview templates option in SmartSender.io, and also import more than 4 templates/month.
- Stripo pricing plans
1. Log in to your Stripo account and click on the “Show profile” in the top right.
2. Go to “Organization settings”.
3. Select the “Projects” section.
4. Choose a project to export to SmartSender.io.
5. Scroll down and find the API access key, generate and copy it.
6. Return to SmartSender.io platform.
7. Navigate to Stripo Integration page (Menu->Integrations).
8. Select the “Stripo” section.
9. Paste your Stripo API access key and press the “Activate” button.
10. After you can go to the Email Template page and find a new tab with Stripo templates.
How to download and use Stripo template read here.
How to export your email template from Stripo to SmartSender.io:
- Create your own email template on the Stripo platform.
- Select the template you want to be automatically copied to the SmartSender.io platform.
- ‘optional’ Rename the template for easier recognizing and searching it later.
- Click the “Save” button.
- This template you can find here (Menu->Email Templates->Add Template->the “Choose” button).
- To add the template from the Stripo section to the general list of templates press the download button.
IMPORTANT To update any changes in your template – press the “Update template” button.