You can work on campaigns together with your team by inviting them to join your account.
Assign teammates specific roles to get work done even faster and safer. You can choose the level of access you want to grant each user.
Learn more about available roles and permissions.
Invite a Teammate
- Navigate to the “Account Settings” page.
- Press three vertical dots and choose the account settings section.
- Select the “Teammates” tab.
- Click the “Invite” button.
- Type in the teammate’s email address.
- Select the teammate’s Role and Permission from the drop-down menu.
- Click the “Send invite” button.
- Your team member will receive an invitation letter to join your account.
- The team member should click on the link in the invitation letter and register an account to access the account.
The functionality of the Teammate’s tab allows to:
- Enable/Disable a teammate’s account by pressing the switcher.
- Edit teammate’s data.
- Check the details of the teammate by pressing the “Info” button.
- If the teammate has a pending status, you can either send the invite again or delete it.
IMPORTANT: You cannot delete a teammate if he has already accepted the invitation, it can only be deactivated.
Edit a teammate’s data by account admin
- Click on the teammate’s name.
- Available settings for changing
Data Description First name The first name of the teammate Last name The last name of the teammate The Email of the teammate Password The Password of the teammate User roles Roles and Permissions of the teammate