We are seeking a QA Engineers to develop and execute manual, functional and automated tests to ensure product quality of our transactional email platform.
- Create test plans, test cases for both new and existing product features;
- Execute functional tests and identify opportunities to leverage automation;
- Analyze test results and provide quality reports;
- Participate in the development of requirements for the new features;
- Work closely with product management and the development team to understand requirements and technical specifications.
- Higher technical education;
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes;
- Understanding of software development cycle;
- Competency in database technology;
- Basic knowledge of HTML, SQL, scripting;
- English language (understanding of technical documentation);
- No less than 6 month of experience in the field;
- Teamwork skills;
- Be ready to learn and improve skills and knowledge;
- Be self-motivated and disciplined, maintaining responsibility for all assigned tasks.
You’ll be part of our Team, helping to build a successful Omni-channel Marketing SaaS for our customers. We don’t approach marketing in a traditional way; instead we strive to build up trust in our brand and products through awesome content, thought-out leadership, and demonstration of industry best practices. By carefully balancing performance with what feels right for our customers and brand, we’ve managed to be bootstrapped, profitable, and In-demand for over 3 years.
- Work with rapidly growing Bootstrap Start up full of cool people;
- Different projects which will allow to grow as a professional;
- Competitive salary;
- 24 days of vacation (on top of paid holidays).
Send a copy of your resume to email@example.com