In this article, we will show you all the controls on the Templates page.
To start work with the Templates – follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the Templates management page (Menu->Content->Templates).
- Press the filter button to select the channel.
- Sort Templates by name.
- Sort Templates by subject.
- Search Templates by name and by ID.
- Click on the “Click Map” icon to visualize where your users interact by clicking on your emails. See detailed instructions in our article.
- Press the “Info” button to get acquainted with the Template details.
Parameter Description Channel The type of channel. Name The name of the Template along with its ID. Creation date The time and date of when the Template was created according to the time zone of the account. Subject The subject of the Template. Type The type of Template creation builder (this is for the Email channel). Tags The list of tags that are included in the Template.
- By pressing the “More” button the following actions will be available:
- Duplicate – create the new Template with the same content and parameters.
- Manage tags – add or delete the tags for the Template. Tags will help you in Analytics reports organizing. If you use the same email Template for different campaigns, tagging will help you track and review their performance in the aggregated report.
- Delete – remove the Template without a recovery option.
NOTEThe Template could be also deleted by choosing the selection box next to the Template row.
- The preview function is available by clicking on the thumbnail of the Template.
- Here you can check how your Template will be displayed on both: desktop and mobile devices.
- To send a test Email/ SMS/ Web Push/ Telegram message:
- Select the Contact List where the specific contact is stored.
NOTEThe Default Contact List is used by default. To select a different List, use the settings button.
- Start typing your email, phone number, or user ID to select the contact from the selected Contact List.
NOTEYou can also send a test message to the contact who is not on your List. Just fill out the placeholder with its email or phone number.
- Press the “Send test” button.