We are seeking an experienced Marketing Manager who will be responsible for managing the company’s marketing initiatives.
- Establish marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts;
- Develop strategies and tactics to lead acquisition, provide sales support, and advance brand building;
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution;
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis;
- Plan and produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups;
- Work within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product or service;
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies;
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight, and assess against goals;
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Oversee current offerings and comes up with initiatives for new products
- Appropriate work experience is required;
- Experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns;
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools;
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement;
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Fluency in English;
- Good command of other European languages would be an advantage.
SmartSender.io is an omnichannel marketing automation platform. We automate customer retention for fast-growing companies. By carefully balancing performance with what feels right for our customers and brand, we’ve managed to be bootstrapped, profitable, and In-demand for almost 4 years.
- Opportunity to play an important role in a fast-growing Bootstrap Startup;
- Substantial responsibility from the early beginning;
- Competitive salary based on your experience and linked to performance;
- 24 days of paid vacation.