There’s an amazing opportunity to join the SmartSender’s Customer Success Team as an Email Marketing Manager — conceiving and executing the messages we send for our customers and partners. We’re looking for someone who lives, breathes, eats, and sleeps email marketing. The type of person that thinks about new ways to utilize segmentation in the shower, discusses bulletproof buttons and actionable CTAs at dinner, and dreams about your next A/B test at night.
If you’ve ever replied to a marketing email from your favorite brand to tell them they should use styled ALT text on their images, or annoyed your friends by defending your job as a “spammer,” this might be the job for you.
The Email marketing manager is responsible for managing email marketing channel for our customers and maximising revenue opportunities from their user database.
- Conception and strategy: Development and utilization plans, email marketing and CRM strategies to impress and inspire audience, while positively impacting customer activation, engagement, retention, and loyalty.
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns.
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling.
- Analysis of current email marketing campaigns and making recommendations for improvement.
- Managing trigger email campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle to maximise sales.
- Carrying out segmentation of the database and implementing remarketing strategies.
- A/B Testing on various email campaigns to establish the most effective.
- Tracking and reporting on email campaigns in order to guide improvements.
- Ensuring all email campaigns comply with current email best practice in the industry.
- Prepare regular Reports on sales revenues generated through email marketing for customers.
- Reporting to the Customer Success Lead.
The ideal background of an Email Marketing Manager
- Previous experience as an email marketing manager ideally within a similar industry.
- You will be extremely analytical and be able to translate complex data into actionable and profitable marketing plans.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Ensure all elements of the email are proof-read and correct with regard to spelling, grammar, accurate content, correct links, and other best-practice elements. Test display using various email clients
- Manage daily operation of the email marketing program: email marketing calendar, design, build, proof and deploy emails
- Remain extremely focused on detail while managing multiple email campaigns simultaneously and independently.
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills in English and Russian.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building; requires collaboration and teamwork with customer representatives.
You’ll be part of our close-knit Customer Success Team, helping to build successful Email Marketing Channel for our customers. We don’t approach marketing the traditional way; instead we strive to build up trust in our brand and products through awesome content, thought leadership, and demonstration of industry best practices. By carefully balancing performance with what feels right for our customers and brand, we’ve managed to be bootstrapped, profitable, and In-demand for almost 2 years.
- Work with rapidly growing Bootstrap Start up full of cool people
- Different projects which will allow to grow as a professional. We hate annoying one-type monkey job.
- Opportunity to work from home and full flexibility. Plan your time yourself
- Competitive salary
- 24 days of vacation (on top of paid holidays)
If this role sounds like your dream come true, send a brief information about you and a copy of your resume to email@example.com