Implement push notifications without any coding!
If you do not have access to the source code of the site, you can add the code through Google Tag Manager.
To add the web push notification code to your site using Google Tag Manager, you will need some of the code that you will receive in your SmartSender account.
- Add a site to send web push notifications to your SmartSender account.
- Download the installation file.
IMPORTANT:Upload it to the top level directory of your site.
- Create a new tag in your Google Tag Manager account.
- Select the type of Custom HTML tag.
- In the “HTML” field in the “Tag Configuration” form, add the script.
- Configure the triggers that will activate the tag.
- Save the tag. Submit your workspace changes to Google Tag Manager.
Important: One of the contact identifiers must be required. Keep in mind that at least one unique user identificator is required so SmartSender could match the user with the one hosted in Contact List. Use placeholder to pass the identificator through.
Important: Phone number should be valid E.164 phone number format.