The SmartSender.io platform contains dozens of features. All this requires round-the-clock monitoring, as well as protection.
Setting up account security is a necessary step in configuring accounts.
- Navigate to the “Account Settings” page.
- Press three vertical dots and choose the account settings section.
- Select the “Security” tab.
In this section the following data and parameters can be changed:
Your API Key
- Your secret key for SmartSender.io API which is used as an authorization password upon request.
IMPORTANT: Do not give your API Key to anybody! If you think that your key is compromised – click the “Generate new token” button under your key.
NOTEyou have to change your old key with the new one in your platform/cms/integration.
- Here are the devices and teammates currently logged in to your SmartSender.io account.
- You can log out of all sessions at once or separately from each one.
- The following information about sessions is displayed:
- Name and date of the user.
- The device from which the user was logged.
- The IP address from which the entrance was made.
- The location of the user who created a session.