Due to sudden policy changes by free email services like Gmail, Yahoo, and AOL Mail that can limit the delivery of your campaigns, we require you to provide a “From” email address, associated with a domain you own.
If you don’t currently have your own email domain or access to your organization’s domain, we encourage you to register one. When you use your own domain in your campaign’s “From” email address, your email looks more professional, and you’ll get better delivery rates. Below you can find step-by-step instructions on how to properly set up your domain.
Add your domain to the SmartSender.io admin panel
- Navigate to the Domain Management page (Settings–>Domains)
- Click the “Add domain” button
- Type in your domain
- Enter all required fields in the form:
- Company name
- The company address
- Zip code
- Save changes by clicking the “Add” button
Setup domain name DNS
- Click on a domain to get to the settings page
- Add all provided records to your domain DNS
- Click “Check DNS Settings” button
INFO If you do not want to delegate sub-domain by adding CNAME record, pick Manual settings. For root domains only Manual settings are available.
After verification domain we create a default contact list for your account, please try to keep only one list of contact for a useful and full analytics
IMPORTANT If you use CloudFlare or similar service, turn off CloudFlare proxy.