Settings – in this section you can find information about your Domains, IP Addresses, Blacklisted contacts and Webhooks.
- Domains – is a domain management page where you can add all your domains and check the set up correctness, to be able to send emails from. You can add as many domains as you need. Find out how to set up sending domains.
- IP Addresses – an Internet Protocol (IP) Address is a unique numerical address that defines an internet location. These addresses have 4 sets of numbers separated by periods. For example, 127.0.0.1 is an IP address. At SmartSender, you can be on a shared IP address, or have a dedicated IP address.
- Blacklist – is a list of contacts that pressed the spam button or entered invalid email address during registration. Either way our system won’t send emails to these contacts for the second time. This is necessary to maintain the list hygiene for your account.
- Phone Blacklist – is a list of phone numbers blocked by SmartSender to protect your account from continuous sending messages to invalid contacts.
- Webhooks – it is an HTTP callback that allows a web application to post a message to a URL when certain events take place. They are also called “Reverse APIs and can be used to receive data in real time, pass it on to another application, or process the data faster than traditional APIs.
- Notification – On this page, you can tune notifications. You’ll receive email, sms or app Slack notifications when there’s critical information you should see about your account.
- Web Push Settings – Push notification is a short in-app, or web-based pop-up message. It is used for various purposes: from sending system messages and in-app updates to promotions. The key idea of sending push notifications is to provide users with more value and keep them engaged.
- Unsubscribe Pages – Unsubscribe page is a web page that appears when a user clicks on the unsubscribe link in the email footer.