Slack is a cloud-based proprietary instant messaging platform which helps corporate employees to communicate, exchange files, images, PDFs and other documents.
SmartSender Slack Assistant instantly notifies about statuses of campaigns, import and export of files, etc directly in your preferred Slack channel.
In order to get started with Slack, you must log into your SmartSender account.
- Navigate to Notification Settings page (Menu -> Settings -> Notifications).
- Select notifications you would like to receive in the Events section.
- Enable Slack notification channel.
- Click “Save” button.
- Click the “Connect to Slack” link.
- Login to proffered Slack work-space in case of need.
- Select the Slack channel where you want notifications to be published and confirm access by clicking on the “Allow” button.