You can send campaigns on Telegram with text, images, files, and buttons that can redirect recipients to your site or launch an automation flow for bulk notification your subscribers or segmented group.
Send Telegram message directly to your users with our Telegram Campaign Manager in a few simple steps.
- Navigate to Telegram Campaigns (Menu -> Outbound -> Telegram Campaigns)
- Click “+Add new Telegram Campaigns” button
- Add a name for the Telegram campaign
- Select a Telegram Template. Learn more about Telegram Templates.
- Select a Contact list. Learn more about Contact lists
- Select a Segment. Learn more about Audience Segmentation
- Select a Telegram bot. Learn more about Settings Telegram
- Select the Launch Type. You can schedule Telegram campaigns either for immediate run or for future date/time.
Configure Campaign send time:
- Manual – After saving the campaign there appears a button On\Off to start sending campaigns whenever you want.
- Now – Start sending campaigns immediately.
- Schedule – You can schedule the start of your campaign for specific date and time.
IMPORTANT:Please, keep in mind, that the scheduled campaign will be activated according to your account Time Zone
- Click the “Save and preview” button
IMPORTANT:Your recipient should be already subscribed for telegram message in your Contact List.
IMPORTANT:Target contacts count will be only from recipients who gave a permission for receiving notifications.
When a campaign is sent, you will be able to see Telegram Log by clicking the report button on the campaign’s list.