Drip Campaigns are used when you want to send a series of emails at specified intervals of time (days, hours, minutes) apart from each other.
Telegram Drip Campaigns allow you to set up a series of messages in advance and send them to your prospects or customers according to any schedule you prefer.
Drip Campaigns are activated by Triggers. Learn how to create Triggers by following the links below:
- Go to Telegram Drip Campaign Management page (Menu -> Automation -> Telegram Drip campaigns)
- Click “Create new Telegram Drip Campaign” button
- Type in name of the Drip Campaign
- Check if you want to allow customers to receive this Drip Campaign multiple times. If the box is not checked, the contact will receive this Drip Campaign only one time. Please keep in mind: if contact is removed from the contact list and added again, then it will be considered as a new contact and will receive the Drip Campaign again upon trigger.
- Set up the first message of the Drip Campaign which will be sent after the Trigger was activated.
- Template: Select a template from the provided list, which will be sent after trigger activation. Learn more about templates.
- Delay period after trigger activation: Set up the delay period after trigger activation before the first email will be sent to a contact. Delay for the second and all further messages in the Drip Campaign will be calculated after the previous message.
- Period: Select Days/Hours/Minutes as delay period.
- Specific time: If you selected the delay period in Days, then you can pick a specific time when the message should be sent