An action can be triggered based on Telegram messages delivery status. For example, you can send an email reminder about the next payment.
- Navigate to Trigger Management page (Menu -> Automation -> Triggers)
- Click the “Create New Trigger” button
- Type in a name of the trigger
- Describe your trigger and its purpose
- Select the Event Type (Telegram Event)
- Select the Event Source and a Specific Template/Campaign/Tag
- Select an Event (Delivered/Failed/ Clicked/Viewed)
- Select an Action
- Select Action Specifications
- Click the “Save and Activate Trigger” button.