SmartSender employs powerful marketing automation tools with over 1 thousand real time trigger scenarios.
A trigger is the action that starts an automation. For example, SmartSender can trigger an automated email when someone subscribes to your list or do not react to a specific message sent before. SmartSender offers a wide selection of built-in triggers, ranging from message delivery status to a contact data update.
You can create a brand new, custom automation with your own triggers based on data you pass to your contact list.
Everything is built around the following three simple Actions:
1. Configuring your event – “what event should happen to activate the Trigger”
2. Configuring your action – “what action should be done upon Trigger activation”
3. Save and activate your Trigger
The rest are different configurations of these steps.
- Navigate to Trigger Management page (Menu -> Automation -> Triggers)
- Click “Create New Trigger” button
- Type in a name of the trigger
- Describe your trigger and its purpose
- Select Event Type
- Select Event Source and Specific Template/Campaign/Drip Campaign/Tag
- Select Event
- Select Action
- Select Action Specifications
- Click Save and Activate Trigger button