Web push notifications are simple messages you can send to your users in real time once they have agreed to subscribe to them.
Send Web Push Notifications directly to your users with our Push notification Campaign Manager in a few simple steps.
- Navigate to Web Push Campaigns (Menu -> Outbound -> Web Push Campaigns)
- Click “+Add new Campaign” button
- Add a name for the Web Push campaign
- Select a Push Template. Learn more about Push Templates.
- Select a Contact list. Learn more about Contact lists
- Select a Segment. Learn more about Audience Segmentation
- Select the Launch Type. You can schedule Web Push campaigns either for immediate run or for future date/time.
Configure Campaign send time:
- Manual – After saving the campaign there appears a button On\Off to start sending campaigns whenever you want.
- Now – Start sending campaigns immediately.
- Schedule – You can schedule the start of your campaign for specific date and time.
IMPORTANT:Please, keep in mind, that the scheduled campaign will be activated according to your account Time Zone
- Select the TTL (Time to live)
- Click the “Save and preview” button
- After verifying that all settings are correct on the preview page, click the “Send/Plan Web Push campaign” button.
IMPORTANT:Your recipient should be already subscribed for push notifications in your Contact List.
IMPORTANT:Target contacts count will be only from recipients who gave a permission for receiving notifications.
When a campaign is sent, you will be able to see Web Push Log by clicking the report button on the campaign’s list.