Web Push Drip Campaigns allow you to set up a series of messages in advance and send them to your prospects or customers according to any schedule you prefer.
Thus, a peculiar series of messages is created, a logical chain … Or you just make your work easier by setting up sending all push messages a month in advance.
Drip Campaigns are activated by Triggers. Learn how to create Triggers by following the links below:
- Go to Web Push Drip Campaign Management page (Menu -> Automation ->Web Push Drip campaigns)
- Click the “Create new Web Push Drip Campaign” button.
- Type in the name of the Drip Campaign.
- Check if you want to allow customers to receive this Drip Campaign multiple times. If the box is not checked, the contact will receive this Drip Campaign only one time.
IMPORTANT:if a contact is removed from the contact list and added again, then it will be considered as a new contact and will receive the Drip Campaign again upon trigger.
- Set up the first message of the Drip Campaign which will be sent after the Trigger was activated.
- Template: Select a template from the provided list, which will be sent after the trigger activation. Learn more about templates.
- Delay period after the trigger activation: Set up the delay period after the trigger activation before the first email is be sent to a contact. Delay for the second and all further messages in the Drip Campaign will be calculated after the previous message.
- Period: Select Days/Hours/Minutes as a delay period.
- Specific time: If you selected the delay period in Days, then you can pick a specific time when the message should be sent.