A standard web push notification consists of a message icon, title, and content text. (Its length is limited by the user’s browser and your website’s URL.)
Your push notifications will look different depending on your or your user’s browser. Some notifications use native notification centers, and others don’t — this also varies by browser and operating system.
Web Push Notification Templates are reusable and support dynamic content as templates for other channels at SmartSender. When you want to use them, simply select one and we’ll load it right into the Web Push Campaign Builder.
- Navigate to Web Push Template management page (Menu -> Content -> Web Push Templates)
- Click “Add Template” button
- Add a name for the Template
- Type in the push notification title
- Type in the message content text
- Add a final destination URL
- Upload a default icon image for your push notifications. For example, your website logo (see the image format limitations)
- Click the browser name above the live preview as well to check what it will look like in different browsers.
- Click the “check mark” button
- Click the “Save” button.
IMPORTANT: Recommended size for images: 128×128 pixels PNG, JPEG, GIF up to 200Kb.
IMPORTANT:Fundamental rules of use of the advertising network
- Advertisements created on SmartSender Advertising Network should not contain illicit or illegal content specified by its rules, including the following:
- Images and texts, used to create an advertising campaign, must fully comply with the advertising material and reality.
- Images and texts, used in advertisement, should not contain political, religious, sexual or any such materials.
- It is categorically forbidden to use images or texts with shocking content or intimidating tactics.
- It is prohibited to use profanity/curse words in the image, title and/or in the message of the campaign.
- It is forbidden to use images and texts of an excessively sexual nature, draw one’s attention to the naked body parts, using close-up shots. The images and text materials of an erotic (pornographic) nature are absolutely forbidden.
- Materials, containing elements and/or propaganda of violence, harassment of an individual or a group of individuals, as well as materials instigating victimization or intimidation.
- Materials, advocating enmity, hatred, as well as discriminatory or disparaging attitude towards an individual or a group of individuals based on racial, national, religious and sex differences, and marital status.
- Materials containing description and/or propaganda of consumption of narcotic drugs and anything related to that topic are inadmissible.
- Materials, related to the advertisement or sale of ammunition and/or weapons, such as combat knives, firearms and their components, explosive mechanisms and/or explosive materials and their components.
- The content of the advertisement must necessarily be in the language of the respective region.