This section contains all the information that you need to know about managing your SmartSender.io account as an account owner. The account owner refers to the person whose email and contact information were initially used to sign up for SmartSender.io.
Things to know before you start:
- To perform any tasks in this section, you must log in to your SmartSender’s admin account with the appropriate owner credentials.
.Log in as the account owner and go to the account settings:
- Navigate to your SmartSender login page.
- Enter the login and password that you used to sign up for SmartSender.io.
- Click the “Log in” button. You are now logged in as the account owner.
- Press three vertical dots and choose the account settings section.
The “Account settings” section consists of a number of manageable tabs:
Here you can manage your personal data, set 2FA authorization for additional account protection, and select the preferred interface language.
Here you can upload your account logo, set the account timezone, and add trusted IPs from which your account can be accessed.
Here you can create and manage your sub-accounts.
Here you can generate access to your account for your teammates.
Here you can find your secret key for SmartSender.io API and check the active sessions of your team.