Did you know that people check phone over 85 times per day? Even 80% of Millennials say their phone is the first thing they check when they wake up.
The point is that phone is the most handy tool to look for information or check the latest social media updates. It’s clear that we’ve become dependent on our phones, but that opens the door for testing new mediums to reach consumers.
Mobile advertising will be successful only if your message makes it to the consumer’s inbox, and only if your ad is mobile-optimized.
Most online marketers laugh at the idea of SMS marketing because they think it’s more regulated than email marketing. But that’s a myth, and the truth is that SMS marketing is lurking in the background, waiting for you to capitalize on it.
Here’s why you should revisit SMS marketing to generate revenue:
- Texting has by far the best engagement rate of any marketing medium.
- It’s a completely trackable platform: You can easily track who opened your message, what links they clicked, and who ignored the message.
- Mobile messaging makes it possible to get feedback from your recipients quickly via a quick tap on the ‘reply’ button or a click on your link.
- SMS marketing is fast. Once you press “send,” your message goes out instantly.
- It is cost-effective, at least if you use the SmartSender platform (check out our pricing list)
And here’s what you can use Mobile Marketing for:
- Send coupons and other exclusive deals for your customers.
- Send automated messages based on numerous triggers.
- Use your Email and Social Media platforms to grow your sms contact list.
Check out our handy tutorials to start sending SMS right away: