SmartSender lets you connect HubSpot, so you can automate your work and have more time for what matters most – no code required.
HubSpot integration details
Whether you work in marketing, sales, or customer success, you can use SmartSender with HubSpot to eliminate the tedious manual work involved in managing your contacts. Instead, focus your time on closing more deals and helping your customers.
Synchronize your Hubspot contacts with SmartSender in two clicks. The integration will keep importing new contacts and their attributes from Hubspot as long as the integration is active.
Step By Step Instructions:
- Navigate to HubSpot Integration page (Menu-Settings-Integration-HubSpot)
- Click on the button “Add new integration”
- Choose your Hubspot account to integrate
- Select Domain in SmartSender.io and click “Add integration” button
- Synchronization completed
- Synchronization is only in one way: From Hubspot to SmartSender.io
- Connections syncs your Hubspot account only with the Default list
- Contact synchronization is done by phone number or email (userId can’t be used)
- All variables are updated automatically.
Number of variables are automatically added to the Contact List in SmartSender.io when the integration starts.
|Contact’s email address|
|phoneNumber||Contact’s primary phone number|
|active||The status of the contact in the contact list.|
|contactLanguage||Set your contact’s preferred language for communications. This property can be changed from an import, form, or integration.|
|firstName||Contact’s first name|
|lastName||Contact’s last name|
|jobtitle||Contact’s job title|
|hs_lead_status||The contact’s sales, prospecting or outreach status|
|city||Contact’s city of residence|
|state||The contact’s state of residence. This might be set via import, form, or integration.|
|zip||The contact’s zip code. This might be set via import, form, or integration.|
|address||Contact’s street address, including apartment or unit #|
|country||The contact’s country of residence. This might be set via import, form, or integration.|
|lifecyclestage||The qualification of contacts to sales readiness. It can be set through imports, forms, workflows, and manually on a per contact basis.|
|company||The name of the contact’s company. This is separate from the Name property of the contact’s associated company and can be set independently.|
|website||The contact’s company website|
|salutation||The title used to address a contact|
|industry||The Industry a contact is in|