SmartSender lets you connect HubSpot, so you can automate your work and have more time for what matters most – no code required.
HubSpot integration details
Whether you work in marketing, sales, or customer success, you can use SmartSender.io with HubSpot to eliminate the tedious manual work involved in managing your contacts. Instead, focus your time on closing more deals and helping your customers.
Synchronize your Hubspot contacts with SmartSender.io in two clicks. The integration will keep importing new contacts and their attributes from Hubspot as long as the integration is active.
Things to know before you start:
- Synchronization is only in one way: From Hubspot to SmartSender.io
- Connection syncs your Hubspot account only with the Default Contact List
- Contact synchronization is done by phone number or email (userId can’t be used)
- All variables are updated automatically.
- Navigate to the HubSpot Integration page (Menu->Integrations)
- Select the “Hubspot” section
- Click on the “Create” button
- Choose your Hubspot account to integrate and press the “Choose Account” button
- Select the Domain in SmartSender.io and click the “Create integration” button
- Synchronization completed
The number of variables are automatically added to the Contact List in SmartSender.io when the integration starts.
|Contact’s email address|
|phoneNumber||Contact’s primary phone number|
|active||The status of the contact in the Contact List.|
|contactLanguage||Set your contact’s preferred language for communications. This property can be changed from an import, form, or integration.|
|firstName||Contact’s first name|
|lastName||Contact’s last name|
|jobtitle||Contact’s job title|
|hs_lead_status||The contact’s sales, prospecting or outreach status|
|city||Contact’s city of residence|
|state||The contact’s state of residence. This might be set via import, form, or integration.|
|zip||The contact’s zip code. This might be set via import, form, or integration.|
|address||Contact’s street address, including apartment or unit #|
|country||The contact’s country of residence. This might be set via import, form, or integration.|
|lifecyclestage||The qualification of contacts to sales readiness. It can be set through imports, forms, workflows, and manually on a per contact basis.|
|company||The name of the contact’s company. This is separate from the Name property of the contact’s associated company and can be set independently.|
|website||The contact’s company website|
|salutation||The title used to address a contact|
|industry||The Industry a contact is in|
To display newly added variables in the Default Contact List, follow the instructions “How to hide or display variables in a contact list”