You can select or change your Plan from your Billing Management page.
Select your Plan
Select the Plan that suits your business needs, based on your monthly email volume, the number of contacts, and required technical support.
Each Plan includes:
- A package of Email credits, which can be used during the selected period.
- Support package (email, chat, customer success manager, and technical support engineers).
- You also can enable additional services as Addons (i.e. dedicated IP address, white label, etc.).
IMPORTANT: If you send more Emails than included in the Plan, then at the end of the month their cost will be included in the next month’s Bill.
Select your plan during the setting up of your account.
- Fill out all your personal data.
- You can select a monthly plan or pay annually to get a discount.
- Choose the plan by clicking the “Select Plan” button.
Change your plan.
- Navigate to Billing Dashboard (Menu -> Account settings (there vertical points at the very bottom of the page) -> Billing)
- Find the “Current plan” section and click the “Change plan” button
- Choose your preferred plan
- Click the “Select plan” button and confirm the selection to activate it
- Your plan is changed.
IMPORTANT: If you change the Plan, it will go on force starting from the next payment month. Until the end of the active Plan period, the old Plan will be applied.
To verify that your card is valid after you submit your card information, SmartSender will place a USD 1.00 pre-authorization hold on your bank card and will cancel the pre-authorization hold soon after you pass the verification.
IMPORTANT: The account will be in the trial mode till you pick the subscription plan and request account approval. Money from the card will not be taken until the account is fully activated.
IMPORTANT: Please note that you cannot switch from the currently selected and paid tariff plan to the lower one.