Pipedrive is a deal-driven customer relationship management CRM solution that also works as an account-management tool with the ability to assist with marketing and the entire sales process.
Integrate PipeDrive with SmartSender.io to get the contacts automatically added and updated along with all their details in the Default Contact list. Organize automatic intercourse with your PipeDrive contacts in a simple way. For example, if you update the contact from the Pipedrive, it also automatically will be updated in the SmartSender Default Contact list and so on.
Here are some things to know before you start:
- Synchronization is only in one way: From Pipedrive to SmartSender.io.
- Connection syncs your Pipedrive account only with the Default Contact list.
- If you delete the contact from the Pipedrive, it also automatically will be deleted from the SmartSender Default Contact list.
- All variables are updated automatically.
- Navigate to the Pipedrive Integration page (Menu->Integrations).
- Select the “Pipedrive” section.
- Click on the “Create” button.
- Click on the “Continue to the App” button.
- Select the Domain from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the “Create integration” button.
- Synchronization completed.
The number of variables is automatically added to the Contact List in SmartSender.io when the integration starts.
|Contact’s email address|
|phone||Contact’s primary phone number|
|pictures||Contact’s profile picture|
|first_name||Contact’s first name|
|last_name||Contact’s last name|
|owner_name||The name of the owner of the list|
|org_name||The name of the organization|
|next_activity_date||Next planned activity with lead in Pipedrive|
|last_activity_date||Last planned activity with lead in Pipedrive|
|followers_count||The number of users who follow deals and contacts|